Credit One Bank Phone Numbers and Emails

CCPA Inquiries
Media
Marketing Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Credit One Bank Customer Service Overview

• Credit One Bank Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    93% phone 7% email
  • The best phone number to call Credit One Bank is 8778253242. 56% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 82% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Credit One Bank may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, social security number or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Credit One Bank?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 825-3242
TTY/TDD
Total calls: 1 437 Issues resolved: 88 Last call: May 22, 2024

To reach a live representative at Credit One Bank customer service, you can call them. The Credit One phone number is 1-877-825-3242. When you make the call, you'll hear an automated system providing menu prompts. Carefully listen to these prompts as they will guide you in selecting options based on the specifics of your query. By following the instructions, you'll be directed to the appropriate department or customer service representative who can assist with your concern.

Unfortunately, there is no public Credit One Customer Service email. So, it’s best to visit their official website or give a call to talk to credit one customer service person.

If you aim to connect with Credit One Bank's customer service, you can dial their phone number, which is 1-877-825-3242. Upon calling this number, you'll typically encounter an automated system. Follow the given prompts to navigate through the system and reach the appropriate department or a Credit One Bank customer support representative who can assist with your needs.

PissedConsumer Club

Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am – 5:00pm

More contact details

Credit One Bank Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Luc K Din
Low limit, poor customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

780 score, won't do CLI as requested, flawless payment history.
Customer service in India. Poor service.

Margaret K Jnt
Serious Issue w Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Ive been deliberately left on hold, now, for > 1 hour! Ive been trying to straighten out a mess and make it right.

Three LONG TIME calls, three incomplete information. I can NOT get into your website, it is a WHITE page that's blank. So, I can't see my account information to provide facts to COB.
My credit is at stake, Im trying to get back to 800. I had been told, no balance, you overpaid by 1500.

Go spend. Next- you are late, your bill is >1800.00. So I spent over 2300. and I can't see how because I can't get in!
I was given recent info two nights ago call, but Im going back months and trying to confirm now which payments Credit One received?
It's 4:31 AM, and 'SKY' left me on hold to rot all this time.
He picked up right away, and I asked for a list of payments I made since March.

Ive been on hold since with short pick ups, then back to the music.
Since Sky decided to punish me, I remember him from three nights ago...
I'll just hang up.

Ive been on hold for 1:04:50.
I just wanted one record, why payments list takes over an hour?
I had asked him the other night why he was tormenting me, and tonight for punishment Im on hold and exhausted.
*I'm reporting to the BBB for lack of access to my account info to make things right.
*Reporting, the Customer Service is punishing, just brutal. Doing HaHa...?
*I've applied for Barclay card while on hold with Sky, (877) 825-****, my credit is >750, *I plan to take the credit hit and mail my cut up card to Credit One Bank.
I appreciate how COB helped me recover from a bankruptcy, and I earn ~175K a year now.
I regret how I was treated by this man and still want to get to a zero balance as soon as someone provides me with the facts, I'll face calling aging tomorrow.
Margaret Kimball
650-773-****

Guest-4722417
DO NOT EVER OPEN A CARD WITH THEM!!!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I was approved instantly, however, If I could give my experience a negative 5 stars, I would. My credit score dropped 4 points and I have been waiting for my card for 2 months.

They closed my account because of not activating a card I have yet to receive. I have updated my address x3 and none of the reps/supes/ act managers know what they are doing. I have spent 3 hours with terrible customer service, made a payment, and gone through 9 reps for a card I haven't even received. They are predatory with high interest and annual fees.

If you have considered getting a card just to build credit, THIS COMPANY IS NOT WHO YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH!

If you unfortunately made a mistake like me, report the Las Vegas, NV business to the BBB. I never leave bad reviews, but Credit One is ridiculous.

How Good is Credit One Bank's Customer Service?

Valarie Psc
Valarie Psc
Feels Disappointed | Mar 31, 2024

I'm passed at them

Randy H Zht
Randy H Zht
Feels Disappointed | Dec 17, 2023

Not satisfying rip off or racist close my account for no reason never late or abused card

Deztiny Lip
Deztiny Lip
Feels Disappointed | Dec 07, 2023

It's been 10 days and my account has not been credited and I can't get a person to help me out on the phone I think this is really unprofessional and ridiculous!

Jeremy S Sar
Jeremy S Sar
Feels Disappointed | Oct 25, 2023

Not to good I still never got in touch with a humane

Monya Lhq
Monya Lhq
Feels Satisfied | Sep 29, 2023

Communication skills is great

Ezra Hfl
Ezra Hfl
Feels Disappointed | Aug 28, 2023

The worst considering the size of the bank. Impossible to understand heavy accent of representatives. I would never recommend Credit One.

Summary of Credit One Bank Customer Service Calls

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Credit One Bank?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Y'all are charging me for stuff and giving me late payments and I don't use the card”
  • “Pay bill”
  • “Payment”

Cards Question:

• “Card”
  • “Can't find my card”
  • “Card ending in 9397 hasn't been used”

Account Question:

• “Close my account”
  • “Check balance”
  • “Close account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ask about account”
  • “Soeak to representative”
  • “I wanna talk to a representative”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel my card immediately”
  • “Canceling card”
  • “Reactivate”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not received my glasses that Cohen Optical charged on 3/5/2024 for $550 Just an FYI still waiting for the glasses”
  • “Where is my card”
  • “Never received my refund back on my card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing my bank information”
  • “Change my phone number”
  • “I just received my replacement card and I can't activate it”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application”
  • “Download app problems”
  • “Hello my name is Patricia lascano and I put in an application and it was approved for $500 and I wanted to know when I”

Staff Question:

• “I want to talk to customer service”
  • “Service is suspened and I need to see why I owe so much”
  • “Trying to speak to someone in customer service so I can get my password”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Loan”
  • “My credit no working”
  • “Withdrawal from my account”

Employment Question:

• “Pay off a old debt”
  • “Pay off card”
  • “Job”

Refund Question:

• “Refund issue”

Other Question:

• “Chardge on there I did not make”
  • “Reclamo”